[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who knows what lurks in the mind of men (advertising)

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DPiagentin@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:21:09 -0500

I think Diane hit it right on the head......we advertise for
ourselves.........more than for anyone else.

proof?  When your ad comes out, don't you find yourself looking at it and
thinking "wow, what a beautiful dog..." over and over again?  Most of us do.

Supposedly we advertise to "sell" our dog to the public, and yes, that
includes judges.......judges who allow themselves to believe every ad are
going to be stuck in a hard place when faced with several of the advertised
animals all at once.

Someone reminded me this morning of the 3F rule...it's crude, but truthful.
If you don't Feed me, Finance me, or aren't the one F....ing me, I don't owe
you anything.
Judges need to adopt that rule.
   (sorry if anyone's offended...but that rule exists, and
     some of us stick to it)

Peggy