[ SHOWGSD-L ] who knows what lurks in the mind of men (advertising)

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:08:10 -0500 (EST)

This is an interesting thread, as I just put together an ad for Top Notch
Toys, for my cavalier, which will come out in Feb, just in time for the top
shows in New York.

When I look at the photo that I have chosen for the adv. I see this
gorgeous little cavalier, bred to the standard, and she is just  beautiful.  To
see her in a magazine, fills me with pride as I bred this  little beauty. She
is also close to her championship, I find that the  advertisement is more
for me, than for anyone else.  Yes , I would like the  judges who will receive
this magazine to look at her and say, WOW, that is the  whole part of
breeding dogs.

Have been in german shepherds for over 40 years and I have done my share of
 advertising in the review and soon will do  it again with a beautiful
german shepherd by the name of Diva, and she truly is one.

I love composing an ad and showing off my dogs in print,. I think that is
part of the dog world and goes with the showing of dogs.

My little cavalier (Chile Pepper) just won today in Va. , winners bitch,
best of winners for another 2pts. making her total 10pts - 2 majors.

No matter what you do, have fun and enjoy your dogs,

Diane