[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who is Frank Tate?, what is a puppy mill

  • From: Fior49@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:25:26 EDT

Since I made my comment, which I stand by!! I will apologize  to the list
for doing so. Ive been on this list since it started and we are here  for all
the same reasons, the betterment of our breed. So with that said please  do
not make Frank Tate the subject of the day.  Louise
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)