[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who is Frank Tate?

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Fior49@xxxxxxx>, <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:08:59 -0700

well good for you! (please note sarcasm intended) I have felt the same about
other "top" breeding kennels.. that many, specific people on this list (and
they know who they are), who spout their praises of one of the most
despicable situations I have ever encountered..

but that is my opinion, and yours is yours.. it is obvious that others have
different opinions - such is life.. I really liked Frank on the list,
Carolyn is right.. he certainly knew how to talk dogs!!
I miss him.
Sue

FOR SALE:
http://www.shadowacre.com/gunner.htm