[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who is Frank Tate?

  • From: Ruth Hartridge <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Fior49@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, mlward@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 08:09:04 -0700 (PDT)

AND THANK YOU PAT ! I have known Frank for many years, He also has been to My
house ! AND met my dogs ! he is one of the most reputable breeders I  Know of .
ALL the big well known Kennels through out time, have bred dogs and made
moneyt, It takes a lot of money to  support this habit of ours , I hate it
,when someone who doesn't know whereof they speak ,to voice an opinion !