[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who is Frank Tate?

  • From: Ruth Hartridge <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Fior49@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, mlward@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 06:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

BEAUTIFULLY STATED , Carolyn !  I have know Frank for 50+ YEARS,I respect his
opinion on theGSD ! he has produced some of our Nicest GSds. HE is a Nice Man,
and even tho' I disagree with his ideas about ours being not as healthy as the
German ,I have never had the Health problems that he has had or I read about on
the List a Lot !
rom: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>rg
Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 3:13 AM

When Frank Tate was on the List we at least talked about the German Shepherd
DOG!!
He would start a discussion and it would often end up an argument.....which he
enjoyed....but
at least we talked dogs!!

I have tried many times to get a discussion going about the ACTUAL GSD.....but
I am not
as talented as Frank Tate for tweaking a discussion.    I miss him......and I
REALLY miss
discussng this Breed!!      What a waste of a great List for the Breed.

It has become a List about US.......and we are not nearly as 'noble' as our
dogs no matter
how much we 'sugar coat' it.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com