[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who is -

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:34:38 EDT

One of the first things I did when the BOD slate was set was to "google" all
the candidates.   Even the people that I thought I knew fairly well.   All I
know about Wayne Davis is what I read through that.   I learned that Wayne
Davis wrote a book on training dogs that was reviewed by a well known dog
trainer.
  This trainer was not complimentary at all, neither about Davis' training
methods or his presentation of his training philosophy.

http://www.kateconnick.com/library/davisprofessional.html

I learned more than that, of course, and learned much about many of the
candidates.

Perhaps it's my faulty memory again, but wasn't there "SOMETHING" a few years
back about a slate of candidates (or a judge) for GSDCA published in the WDA
newsletter or something like that?   with the President or the Board of WDA
somebody like that saying that WDA members should vote as was suggested????

I'll be glad to have my memory corrected if I'm wrong.   Good to keep the
braincells in order.

Stormy
In a message dated 9/10/07 6:18:13 AM, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 9/10/2007 8:51:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Good  morning, folks - can someone please tell me who Wayne Davis is ?  He
> is
> running for the Board, and WHAT/WHO is "the committee that supports all
> venues  of the German Shepherd Dog" ??  Does this mean that other people
> that are
> running for office do not support all venues of the GSD ?
> You know  "inquiring minds want to know"
>
> Iza Kabuska
>

> I remember him from elections a few years back. I would like to know  how he
> feels about conformation dogs, and OUR venue. I have never heard a thing
> from
> him besides this bio. He is in the WDA, I think one of the people
> supporting
> the "charges" against Ken.
>
> Inquiring minds wonder why..........I think everyone wants the GSDCA
> membership, we are good for votes......<G>
>
> Ileana

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs