[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: while waiting for the ballot to get here

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:54:15 -0400 (EDT)

In my opinion, she should be allowed to attend all the board meetings this
year in preparation for the Centennial.  Dan Yee should also attend the
GSDCA board meetings since he is the chair for the World Trial which the GSDCA
 is holding.

Tish

In a message dated 9/18/2012 1:27:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  been rereading the candidates' bios and found some old bios from
previous  elections and have a couple of questions floating through my head -
I know  Bill reads this list (at least he posts to it) so I wonder what
things have  changed since he resigned previously to now that he is running for
the same  office?
Also - there seem to be some differences in the old and new bios -
comments?
Now that the financials are properly computerized, are you up to  speed on
the software which seemed to have been an issue last time?

I  will say that it is certainly a big loss not to have the chair of the
2013  events able to be a member of the board -

Ruth (nursing a sprained  ankle so with lots of time to  read)

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.