[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: while I was reading the list.....

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:54:12 -0400

    I'd like to see the dog that could produce 7000 puppies, wouldn't
you?  Even if the dog had 15 puppies in every litter...that would mean
over 400 litters...(466) and
considering that the average bitch is breedable only twice a year, and
MIGHT (not shouldn't) be bred twice a year from age 6 months to 10
years, you can't
come up with 400 litters no matter WHAT language you count in.  Then go
back...15 is far from the number of puppies in an average litter.  Say
the average bitch running loose
manages to have 20 litters (and that would not happen, either) of 5 (I
believe the average litter, when one considers all breeds, is
4.5)...even that is only 100 puppies...
and any bitch breeding like that wouldn't have a great survival rate
amongst her get..........how stupid!.
    Mary Tyler Moore is an idiot........if you follow her thinking, most
of us women have missed the boat by not having 4 or 5 children each.
EACH.  Sheeeezzzzzzzzzzzz
Peggy