[ SHOWGSD-L ] where were you?

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:11:14 EST

I was in Pensacola at flight school for the US Navy.   I remember  having a
small battery powered radio and walking outside (on the base) and  having a
bunch of officers, Commanders, Captions and Admirals, walking up and
standing around to listen to the devastating news.   No salutes were
necessary,
nothing spoken.  It was amazing.

That was one of two days I'll never forget.  The other was  9/11/01