[ SHOWGSD-L ] when should a bitch be bred after having a c-section?

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 21:20:19 EDT

Hi, I thought I would ask for your opinions on this subject.  If a  bitch
has a c-section, how long should you wait to breed her again?  Some  people
say you can breed on the next season and other people say you should wait  a
year because you don't know if she will be all healed by then.  I  would
appreciate any experience you have had with this matter.  Thanks,  Cheryl Olson