[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: when do you give up

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:41:02 +0000 (UTC)

I taped my Mick's ears until he was eighteen months old.  I brought him to
training for his Futurity.  He was like fifteen months old. Joann Corbin said
"when are you going to give up on that dog's ears"??  I said I am not. I love
him and want to keep him and I will not keep a dog with a down ear. So his ears
ARE going to stand up whether he likes it or not.  And three months later they
finally did. Mick is now seven years old.  Mick has these huge ears.  In fact
they belong on a donkey not a German Shepherd!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant