[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what's next?

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:03:23 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 3:33:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
There  would've been a lawsuit had he not gotten in (as there is nothing in
our  by-laws to have kept him out)--

Unless things have changed you do not need to give a reason for refusing
someone membership in your club. A few years ago our all breed club wanted to
close our membership.  I called AKC and spoke with them to see if we could
close it. I was told we could not, that we had to have an open membership. Also

was told we had to take the application but could turn anyone we wanted down
and  not have to give the a reason.

This was a few years ago so  maybe things have changed.

Lee Brown