[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: whats make a good breeder?

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:51:28 -0700

Although always  remembering,

Big isn't bad, BAD is bad.

The larger kennels may have the staff to care for many more animals
than a small breeder working with a couple bitches and a stud that is
being used widely.

I have been thinking on the question.   To me, a good breeder is one
who cares for the animal, cares about the progeny and cares about the
future of a breed.  that would include, naturally, the health and
welfare of the animal.

There probably are as many definitions of a good breeder as there is
of a good  mother.

:-)

STormy