[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what is anti-trust, anyway? ...do you know? I do.......

  • From: tyke.8953@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:14:41 +0000

If two major political messes (our AKC rep and the AH business) in very recent
times still allow us to be "one of the better breed clubs", I can see why the
SPORT of show dogs is going down a hole, in spite of what Eukanuba is doing
with their broadcasts of shows.  And when there can be so many letters about
double handling - a practice directly in violation of AKC rules - (yes, I show,
and I don't double handle) I really wonder about all kinds of stuff - like the
decrease in entries, the decrease in membership, etc.
Elaine
From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>