[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what if you are new to National shows?

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pdragon4@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:33:40 -0800 (PST)

Lea and Molly,
Thanks for the clarification about the Welcome Waggin at Beaumont.  I was there
all week and didn't see it.  Just me, I guess.  I did not mean to slight anyone
and am very grateful to the volunteers who helped to set it up and man it.  I
think the big gold letters on the drapes helped identify it last year in
Colorado.  Maybe we could do something like that again.
 Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com