[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what if?

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:51:33 EST

Even more troubling if someone else stooped low enough to phony
a copy up and send it to discredit him - with the mispelled  signature
as a deliberately planted red herring to make sure it would be
"discovered" quickly.

Besides the ridiculous idea that Carmen wouldn't know Lew's name
by now, remember that he's spent years on the Board of the AKC
where penalties are assessed monthly for forged signatures of all kinds,
it's totally off base to think Carmen would send ANY document  containing
a forged signature himself - especially to the AKC.

Faking a letter wouldn't be his style anyway.   He's always  stood for
what he believed is right.  The PAWS issue showed that he has  the
courage to stand alone if it comes down to it.  I hope there are  those on
the Board and other club officers who aren't abandoning  him.   There are a
lot of us who still support him and would object to having him  removed.

I suspect someone wants the GSDCA Delegate title badly enough
that he or she (and his or her supporters) are willing to do anything,
including
breaking the law and destroying Carmen's reputation, to get it.   That's
not the kind of representative I'd want.

Janice Buchanan
member of the GSDCA since 1990

In a message dated 3/8/2007 8:23:46 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 3/8/2007 6:46:27 PM Central Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

After all these years, (even IF one  would tend towards  thinking   the
absolute worst), do you  think for a minute Carmen  doesn't know how to spell

"Lew"?

Kathy

No.  I am sure he knows exactly  how to spell "Lew".  I am also  aware he was
told not to send  the letter.
Even more troubling.

Randy  C.

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."
http://www.aol.com.