[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what a lot of nonsense!-Oops

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Tigra12@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

Total of 13 shows
ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi Jackie,. Go out and get your
conformation dog, breed some litters and come back in 10 years and tell us
about all your champions that you got by just running around the ring. Tell us
how easy it is. I just love it when someone that hasn't done anything yet in
the conformation ring knows more then those of us that have been doing it for
many years. It takes lots of planning, lots of hard work, lots of heartache and
then a little luck to produce that great dog. Put your money where your mouth
is. Ann PS. My first four champions got their CD in a total of 10 shows with
high scores. Piece of cake. Then I ran out of time and had to make a choice.
Ann www.edangsd.com
Tigra12@xxxxxxx wrote: I guess I believe that schutzhund and herding titles
mean more, because while
the circumstances are not the same as if they were police dogs or true farm
dogs, is because it's still a form of work.
Don't get me wrong, I love conformation...I'm looking forward to getting my
first conformation dog. But running around a ring isn't work. It's
just...running. This is just my opinion of course.

- Jackie

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original