[ SHOWGSD-L ] what a conundrum!!!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:24:38 -0500

   Just for fun, I opened my 2004 Roster and read part of Ginny Altman's
introduction...........

       The opening line of the second paragraph is:  "The German
Shepherd Dog Club of America, Inc., is held in high esteem by other AKC
breed clubs...."

All I want to say about that is "NOT ANY MORE."

    of course, I guess people can say it's OK to let Hunte into the
GSDCA, because he probably brokers mostly small breeds, and after all,
the club isn't here for dogs...just for German Shepherds.  May I say
that anyone who says that is as slimy as Hunte is.

    You all know PAWS is coming back, right?  We may as well say to hell
with it, and with fighting puppy mills, abuse, and all the bad
legislation...we no longer have any right to object to any of these bad
things...not as a club, not as individuals who claim membership, and
certainly not as any kind of Committee.    Why don't we give the guy a
seat on the Board while we're at it...let him and his attorney(s) make
all the decision for the club in the future...who knows, maybe he'll buy
everybody's puppies and everybody can get rich on his coattails...and
maybe pull in a little present or two while we're all at it.  They
wouldn't be the FIRST presents the man has handed out in his quest for
legitimacy.

   I wish those who voted for this man many, many sleepless nights...how
a one of them can face their own dogs is beyond me.........

  Peggy