[ SHOWGSD-L ] what Evan said

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:54:04 -0400

After the Bar-B-Q event I went to Portillo's for the best hot dogs in
California. The event would only sell you 2 oz of food. I guess when it was
done, then they could sell what was not used for judging. I didn't feel like
waiting three hours. I had already put in six hours in the office.

Ed looked way more professional than the other judges. The competitors brought
up the product to the judges and then were judged. Maybe we need to do it that
way at the dog shows. Have the exhibitors bring the dog to us while we sit
under a tent.

After lunch I drove to Huntington Beach and walked out to the shore. Tedi was
in the Mid-West for dog shows, so I felt I should do something California. It
took me about 15 minutes to realize everyone was too young, too old, or too fat
for me to look at. I fit one of those categories.

Now I have learned not to drive two hours with the top down, spend time at the
beach, and not use sun screen.

Life is a trade off.

Evan