[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what Evan said

  • From: Candy Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:39:22 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sure term limits will solve it! lol
CandyZ

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "S howlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:31:29 AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] what Evan said

I saw Evan this past Saturday in Micky Town ( Anaheim) I was judging a BBQ
contest and Evan dropped by! After surveying the situation he said "this is
just like dog shows"... what Evan doesn't know is that the judging sucks ( but
not me) makes me really appreciate GSD judges! The problem with BBQ judges is
that most of them don't compete! Where as all GSD judges do or have in the
past! Don't know how to fix it
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

--
Candy Zumwalt