[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: westminster

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:36:20 -0500

I've been watching the "Dany Canino (our Rock and Roll judge) judging cars"
commercial for a few months and really enjoy it; she put the first BOB on
our CH Sarava's Valor v Von Charisma "Tyler" this past summer...I have to
remember to tell him that she has  "stepped up" in judging our 4 legged (or
wheeled) necessities cause we all know that we can't survive without both -
LOL

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds