[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: west locations & AIRLINES

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 08:18:05 -0800

HAH!!    THREE friends down for Candy...........<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of CandyZ  To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: west locations & AIRLINES again....sigh...
Yeah.  Carolyn,  Linda and YOU!   Candy
  _____

From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>Subject:  west locations & AIRLINES
again....sigh...

Every time we get things going and passions flaring, along comes Carolyn and
makes sense. She should be on the board. Oops! I just lost another friend!
Dave

On Behalf Of Carolyn Martello  To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delta goes to Atlanta, Ga. first...or possibly a secondary hub.   United goes
to Chicago first
or a secondary hub like Denver
( That is why the Atlanta Nationals were so successful....Delta was EASY into a
main hub!!! )
( THIS is why Denver OR Salt Lake City are good doable sites using
United....maybe Delta!  )

PS...West of the Mississippi is not WEST....and East of the Continental Divide
is not EAST.
( CENTRAL t o the West maybe....and CENTRAL to the East maybe.....  <G> )

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: west locations

I'm pretty sure United and Delta are both hubs for SF Airport! Ed