[ SHOWGSD-L ] weekend major...& BOOKER

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:58:41 -0700

The beautiful BOOKER son MAR HAVEN'S MR. BEAU JANGLES owned by Carolyn Briney
is staying with us right now was W.D.and Best of Winners  for a major at the
GSDC of
Los Angeles County Specialty under Mr. Bob Dresher.
BEAU  was bred by myself and Debra Kaser as Deb was kind enough to allow me to
co breed her DIVA to breed to our BOOKER.   ( double BOSS )
Nice to see Lee Fossland's ( Mar Haven's Wind Beneath My Wings ) WINDY win
Best Puppy....sired by Twyla Miner's CH. Loriens' Late Night...ex our ANNIE'S
SONG.
( another double BOSS breeding )  The "old man"  still rules......<G>
We took BOOKER with us on the trip and he had a great time showing off his
"patterned
shaving" on his body and legs.    He thinks he's pretty hot stuff....and is not
impressed
with his son BEAU at all  <G>  and has no idea how silly he looks with his
shaved body.
We had BOOKER chest x-rayed again two weeks ago.....the foxtail has completely
dissolved in his lung and other than a little bronchial scarring which we will
check
again in about 6 months to make sure.......he is COMPLETELY HEALED!!!!   WAHOO!!
Made it special for us to have his son take a major at the show.
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com