[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: weekend breeders brag !!

  • From: Joan M Tuthill <tutslist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to say a special thank you to Sean for stepping in when a novice
breeder/owner could not continue to handle her puppy in its class - Sean
stepped up and took the puppy around and had her looking really good by the
time they got half way round the ring.
(The owner was not in shape for doing a big ring)....

Sean - I sincerly wish you best of luck while you are away in Indiana - have
fun and come back safe and sound - I'm sure we will miss your antics while you
are away - wellllll, some of your antics....(vbg)..

Look out Indiana, here he comes, Take good care of him and send him back the
young gentleman of good humor that I'm sure is lurking somewhere in that
overgrown boy/man...
Hurry back, Sean...
Joan M Tuthill
joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Yesterday at the BayState GSDC Show under Joe Bihari, Fellsway Jay-z Kasch went
WD and BOW. THANK YOU JOE!

Kasch is out of CH Fellsway Meg Ryan x Sel CH Riverdells Black Ice. Owners:
Debie & Jaimie Connors and Jan Weatherbee. Breeders: Joanne Conboy, Barbara &
Frank Lopez.
Also, Totana Piperhills Yardleigh went Best Puppy first time out. Yardleigh is
out of CH Fellsway Meg Ryan x Totana Piperhills Garth Brooks. Owner is Barbara
& Frank Lopez, Breeders are Joanne Conboy and Barbara & Frank Lopez.

Today at the GSDC of Southern NH under Steve Barbash, Fellsway Jay-z Kasch went
RWD. Thank you Steve.

Congrats to all the winners this weekend. Much cooler weather and the dogs
loved it.

I would also like to wish my son Sean GOOD LUCK! He is moving to Indiana to
work with Bart and Cindy. It was very difficult for Sean to say goodbye to all
his friends and clients here in the Northeast. Everyone wishes him well and I
hope Indiana can handle him!!!!

Joanne Conboy fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Sports

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Joan M Tuthill - Tuthill Shepherds
feel free to visit us online at
www.geocities.com/tuthillshepherds@xxxxxxxx