[ SHOWGSD-L ] webpages

  • From: "Lonna Fisher" <lonnagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showdogs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:10:41 -0700

Hi all,
            After several years we have a litter of German Shepherd puppies
again, a  very active litter of 9 who at 7 days of age opened their eyes, they
are trucking around the whelp box very well for their age.
Cali is being a very good first time mom.

We will be keeping two for showing and breeding, as well one of them will also
be trained as my own service dog .............. a first for me but I always
said that I wanted a service dog of my own breeding to show as well when the
time came, it is time,  so we will see how it goes, any one with any tips on
what I should look for in my show/service dog please let me know.

The pages are up if you would like a peek ............... winter will not be
dull with 9 pups underfoot .................... smile

http://lonnagsd.tripod.com/puppies.html

http://lonnagsd.tripod.com/Codie.html

Take care,
Lonna