[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: weaning puppies

  • From: "Liz" <RockyLizard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:43:41 -0600

The one-puppy Sammy vom Drachenberg litter I had (we call him Solo) weaned
himself.  Before he was even up on his legs, he squirmed all the way to the
other end of the 12 foot puppy run, pulled himself up the side of his mama's
dish, and was choking down bits of her hard, unsoaked kibble.  No joke.  His
eyes were barely open!!

Liz in Utah