[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: we really don't care who the sire is...........do we?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 22:45:45 -0400

We  may as well all go and register with the UKC now.........I don't
think it's worth starting our own registry at this point.  AKC isn't
really fighting legislation, either...just telling
everyone that it is.........and since they've made so many MISTAKES in
their registrations and with their DNA program, they're just going to
throw it out...hahahahaha.
My Cavaliers do have an independent registry, thank God...and DNA is
held to a fine standard there, at least!

Peggy