[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: we need to save the streaming video

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 03:19:39 +0000 (UTC)

I plan to be in St. Louis next year too.  But then again I planned to be in new
Jersey too.  if we have the streaming Video I'll buy it whether I go to St.
Louis or not and donate it to some one again.   We need to convince the lifers
to some how make it happen and I can remember the first year it was free. I got
in trouble with my fourth graders when I showed the National in my classroom
and Dresher kept asking for 6-9 puppy BITCHES to the ready ring.     Live and
ya learn.   FB
----- Original Message -----From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
joanmtuthill@gmail.comCc: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>, Ed Hill
<edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Da List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
02:40:13 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: we need to save the
streaming video

I have to agree with Joan.........I could barely afford the $50.00 to buy it
this year...........but maybe we could get a bunch of people together by next
year who would purchase it.........I plan to be in St. Louis next year.....
Amy GreenhutJustrock German ShepherdsGen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise
RescueBoard Member Last Hope Safe Havenhttp://www.lhsh.orgBehold The Turtle. He
Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck OutA Quote By James Conant

From: "Joan M Tuthill" <joanmtuthill@xxxxxxxxx>To: "Kay Springer"
<showgsd@xxxxxxx>Cc: "Ed Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Da List"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 10:19:55 PMSubject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: we need to save the streaming video

Truthfully $100 would be out of my budget range... maybe we could get
morepeople interested in it and committed to buying it - especially since
itdoes improve every year...

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Kathryn Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree we need to do this. I would be willing to pay $100 especially> since
> us West Coasters won't have a close National in the next three years.> Maybe
> we need to start a pettition!> Kay>> edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:>> >I'm not
> rich but I'm not poor, I'm blessed I can very much appreciated> that 50 bucks
> in today's times is perhaps a luxury that many will have to> pass on, but the
> fact remains that we can't keep having this video> streaming if enough people
> are not interested . The money must come from> some one.  So if you want it
> tell the Lifers you'd be willing to pay a few> more bucks for it.  This is
> important!!!!!  These dogs our club it's one of> the fun things we get to do
> in this crappy world.  I had a stronger word> for crappy but Stormy is still
> watching me.  Lol.  FB>>
> >============================================================================>
>  >POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the>
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS>
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author>
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.> >> >Each Author is
> responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group> and its
> administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions> expressed in
> any post.> >> >ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR
> USE IN ANY> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
> EXPRESS> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
> EXPRESSLY> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
> PROHIBITION WILL BE> PROSECUTED.> >> >For assistance, please contact the List
> Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> >> >VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>>
> >============================================================================>>
>
> ============================================================================>
> POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the> original
> author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS> of any
> kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author> AND of
> the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.>> Each Author is responsible
> for the content of his/her post.  This group> and its administrators are not
> responsible for the comments or opinions> expressed in any post.>> ALL
> PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY> MANNER
> OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS> PERMISSION OF
> ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY> FORBIDDEN, AND
> IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE> PROSECUTED.>>
> [...]

-- *jmt**Joan M Tuthill**Connecticut*