[ SHOWGSD-L ] we got shows!!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:15:41 -0800 (PST)

Florida comes alive in winter, and we got shows for you.
Besides the all breed circuit, we again have the Orlando cluster of specialties
for our showing enjoyment.

Below is the basic information.  I am a non member spokes person.  Please see
show secretaries for more details.

The
January circuit is as follows

Airport
Lakes Park, 5499 Frobes Pl, Orlando

January
9, 2010

North
Florida club  See Walter Riback for more
info.

Judges:  Vicki Roy and John Bemont

January
10 and 11, Orlando

See
Ronnie Morris for more info.

Judges
Barbara Amidon  and Rita Sandell

January
11, Treasure Coast

See
Andrea Kaztman for more info.

Judges Leon
Breault and Debra Hokkanen
After this, you need to plan a return trip so you can really get warm in Miami
in Feb.
Have a great week everyone.sheila