[ SHOWGSD-L ] we are allowed

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:53:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/09 9:40:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe  rather than name specific dogs.........how about we talk about what
er would  LIKE to see at
the National.    What we are hoping to see  improvement in.    What we
think  "The Breed  Needs"......<

I want names, and if possible three generation pedigrees.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/