[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: washing machine

  • From: "Tanya D'Armand" <floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <AGray40366@xxxxxxx>, <MurfamX4@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:20:14 -0400

I bought my front loader from Home Depot and their in home service plan for
five years
is only $89.00 for the dryer and same for the washer, who cares if they
begin to leak at that
price.  I bought the LG and after a year have no complaints except that it
does not have just
a spin cycle other than that I love it.

Tanya D'Armand
Jasmine Acres GSD