[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was...A compromise on selects

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:34:59 -0700

 Don't  change the rules because some think, and I repeat  THINK, he gave to
many selects

Paul posts again out of frustration...

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF SELECTS OR ED BARRITT.WHEN WILL YOU ALL GET THE
POINT...It's about the defintion of Select.

It has been posted on "Da List" a dozen times and it's obvious that only a
few of you have read it...give me a break.

No...I was gonna wax on about the meaning...but it's obvious that doesn't
work...so good night.

Paul