[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was...A compromise on selects

  • From: "BADBOB_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:52:11 -0700

I still don't think there should be any <more> rules, but when you  watch the
judging, read the critiques (short upper arm this, could be better  going
away that, etc., etc., etc.)  ppppaaaalllleeeaaasssee don't tell me  the judge
is
following the definition of Select in the P & P manual.   That's be like
peeing on my leg and telling me its raining:)

   WTG KATHY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;  That is all I am going to say on this subject.
I think it is just plain dumb.  Leave it to the judge as to how many selects
he/she wants to give.............BUT...........it has gotten out of hand.  Dave
had 3 or 4 he considered for GV that should have been the selects......Joan had
3 or 4 she considered for GVx those should have been the selects.  I have
stewarded for the last 13 years.  each year the judge has had 3 or 4 they have
considered for the top honor of each sex.  I, like Paul feel that is what the P
& P manual was talking about.  I guess that is like the standard.  READ IT AND
DO YOUR OWN THING.

That is my feeling on the subject, blast away.  I will say no more.  I need
more oxygen

Bob