[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was two "types"/ too complicated

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

You did answer and thanks. I just said that I do have a friend that can pick
movement very well. What the heck is wrong with that? It takes nothing away
from your answer. I tend to over analyze movement my friend tends to look at
the whole.

Terry
RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 4/16/2005 2:43:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
One thing that I do when I have looked at pups to the point of total
confusion. I ask a dear friend and horse breeder to come take a look. That gal
always picks the best movement. Darn good horse trainer too ::0)
Terry

Terry,
You, originally, asked a very good question. I attempted to answer that
question the best I could. Evidently it was the wrong answer. Possibly you
should have asked your horse friend instead.

Randy

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com
www.Rightdog.com    RightDog Photography

 Make Yahoo! your home page