[ SHOWGSD-L ] was two "types"/ too complicated

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:45:25 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/2005 1:56:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx writes:
That
understanding can only come with hands on  experience over a period  of many
years.  There are no over night wonders  when it comes  to properly judging
the
German Shepherd.

Randy   Chesnut

Randy,

I think you are complicating things.  There are many, many good "dog  people"
who can see balance and movement when it comes in their ring no matter  the
wrapper it wears.  How come 'we" all thought we could appreciate the  movement
of this year's Westminster winner, but we don't think anyone who hasn't  had
hands on experience w/ GSDs could pick a good one? I've never had my hands  on
a GSP, certainly have no experience w/ the breed, but I could sure tell she
can move!  Oh, and I don't think I would have needed a football field to  see
it <G>.

Kathy

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_