[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was stomping, cheering crowds, fond memories

  • From: "Wayne Ewart" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BNBGSDS@xxxxxx>, <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:59:12 -0400

Good for you Molly.There is nothing that will turn people off quicker than
someone who thinks they are better than someone else. Be rude to someone and
10 to 1 they will be gone. You can bet your bippy on that.
We need new people desperately. God, I remember my first couple of dogs back
in the early 60's
Wayne