[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was small National entry? / two "types"

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:43:42 EDT

Again Christine, you are in my book exactly correct.  We are breeding a man
made GDS...God did not want his GSD to look like ours..BUT, in as much as God
created us of free will, I am sure he is grinning each time we overstep the
boundaries of good judgment and create some of the pathetic dogs we have had in
the past..If all the GSDs in the world were turned loose to breed  as God would
have it, we would see a breed that perhaps resembled the dogs of the 30,s//
before Brackett came along with the more extreme type...I guess the German
dogs of the 50.s were about the same...Wasn't it a miracle that they got back
in
the main stream so shortly after the devastation of WW2!
We have such eye appealing dogs today, no question about it..love those
curves!!!
Chuck Kruger dvm