[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was (no subject) - AKC judging fees

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:09:05 EDT

I totally agree here.  We loss money on our show last month. I cannot
think of any other reason than we were in futurity season.  I guess  exhibitors
rather get a nice match ribbon rather than a possible major on their  dog.
Specialty clubs are folding at a rapid pace. Hope that  most don't  mind
finishing their dogs at AB shows because that is where this is  heading.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 5/13/2010 11:04:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I hate  to tell you but if you go to any AB shows lately, we have already
arrived at  the state of affairs remarked upon below. Most of the Specialty
clubs are in  serious financial trouble. The running of the Fut/Mat is
conflict with them is  a major crisis.
Joan
Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com