[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was method question (jumping)

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:20:37 -0700

I don't know why people get all panicky about the Koehler method of
training.  I got a copy of the Koehler method of dog training when I was 12
or 13.  It's not for every dog, and it's not for every person, and it's not
for every dog/handler team -- but a lot of Koehler's methods are OLD TIME
strategies that gain very quick results when applied CONSISTANTLY and
correctly in the right situations.

Kathaleen