[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was constant contact from the prez!/ now dues

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

Before talking about raising dues you may want to wait and see what the
current membership roster looks like. From what I hear a good number of
members  did not renew. Raising dues when you get nothing from the PC but a
Review
that  is hardly worth opening up may not be a way to keep people in the
club.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 3/13/2011 7:03:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

Maybe  it's time for an adjustment to dues?    I know that  won't be a
popular idea but when was the last time dues were increased?   We  have
regional
clubs w/ higher dues than the PC. (not "ours"  lol!)

I'd put the whole idea to the membership for a vote...something  like if
you
want things to stay the same, dues will be "x" or vote to  every other
month or  even, 8 issues a year, (there may be a few  months to go
back-to-back,
I'd look  at the 4 months w/ the least  content and remove those), B & W
only
etc.

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit  _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

In a message dated 3/12/2011 6:47:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

Not  quite sure how  I feel about a REVIEW every other month.  Many  think
of
the club magazine sometimes as the only perk for the dues money, and   it
half of what they got for the same money...well, doubt it will  be
received
well  and we could lose more less active  members.

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.