[ SHOWGSD-L ] was Tom L's post now extreme

  • From: "David Fritsche" <dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:51:10 -0800

> Here we go again...I love those  goose bumps, but we are not
> supposed to be
> breeding for goose bumps..> Chuck Kruger
> Paul opines...
> God Chuck...don't you think people get "goose bumps" in Germany when
> they
> see a good one?

I was setting at my desk Monday when a co-worker asked if I was all
right. I came to myself and explained that I was day dreaming. He
asked about what?????

"I saw a dog this weekend," I explained, "He came into the ring with a
beautiful masculine head, dark rich colors, a statuesque physique and
a commanding presence. Then he started to move with outreaching smooth
grace and style. This is one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever
seen." I concluded. He asked, "Who was this dog?" and I further
explained with great emphasis - "He was mine!!!"

I still have goose bumps......
Sorry Chuck!!!!! <G>
Dave