[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was Rose Colored Glasses / silly question

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:40:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2005 1:16:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> It seems I can talk to 10 different people about the same dog and get 10
> different responses regarding  the health and quality of that dogâ??s
> offspring.
> How can one make an educated decision on finding that quality stud when the
> only source of information comes from people with so many different agendas?

You can't, Cindy.  You have to rely on the honesty of the the stud dog owner.
 The first clue that they may be dishonest (or ignorant) is if they tell you
their dog never produced any problems.  If you can't trust the stud dog owner,
you should probably back away from breeding to their dog.  However,  you
can't rely on hearsay because as you said, people have different agendas.
JMO
Jamie