[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was Propane furnaces... Sorry OT.../ well handles???/heat pumps

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:04:50 -0800

 We lived at Lake Tahoe for many years, and Propane was all that was
available for heating, as electricity was REALLY expensive. At that
time,(1960s) Propane was .18 cents a gallon.  This is no longer
true.<VBG>  We had a small resort, and boy, oh boy, we really dreaded
those bills, even at that price.  The thought of paying for it now is
frightening.  My daughter has oil heat, which is much more reasonable.
Doris E