[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was IT IS SNOWING, it is BE-U-T-FUL

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:47:44 -0800 (PST)

So true!!! The twinkle lights that are on my trees are creating diamonds on the
landscape...the night is hushed except for the quiet snoring of the dogs...the
candles are flickering casting their dancing shadows on the walls...we laid a
fire in the fireplace and having had our dinner, are settling down to enjoy
natures spectacle.
We are certainly blessed.
Dawn