[ SHOWGSD-L ] was Coyote problem now electric fence

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: silverwoodsgsd@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:40:57 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2006 12:10:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
silverwoodsgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This is  off that topic but we did have Invisible Fencing put in our
frontyard one of  my dogs was on a TV ad for invisible Fenceing we totaly love
it...our dogs  only go out with us and never ever leave the property we would
recommend it to  anyone. Just remember it keeps your dogs in not others out...I
thought I would  add this if anyone was considering investing in it. We have
recommended it to  clients that have bought pups and love it to...

Isn't that funny how different folks can have different experiences?

If I had a nickel for every person who has called over the years,  heart-sick
that they dog has run through an electric fence and been hit by a  car, I
could take the week off.  My attorney has a dog, Sampson, that  routinely would
go through theirs and chase the neighbor's sheep and I have a  friend whose dog
Riley, would take the hit so he could chase her neighbor's  livestock.  (Both
obviously opted for "real" fence.)

I won't sell a pup to a home that uses one and I have info in the puppy
packed discouraging folks from buying one.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_