[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was Carmen, ticklish situation

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:23:29 -0400

i am really glad that you posted to this question. wish some more
people would speak to this issue.I areally agree with you on the angst
of raising and placing puppies but I do not think either of us is a
Farmer who raises animals full time.I would like to hear from someone
who perhaps does do this.