[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was ADVERTISING PC WEBSITE, question, Breeder's Code

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:23:56 -0400

Excellently worded and from Nancy's post it sounds like the Board is open to
this being brought up again........
Jeff

From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 5:06 PM

What bothers me? about this discussion is that we have been thru this
multiple times.? Jamie wanted to tighten up the loop wholes and put some
strength in it and at the time it kept getting rejected. As I remember Jamie
worked very hard on this for a long time and took a lot of suggestions from
the membership only to have it rejected by the board.

So unless the board is willing to back a change it is going no where

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

is Copyrighted 2008.? All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

MANNER
OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRE
SS PERMISSION OF ALL

MANNER
ALL