[ SHOWGSD-L ] want the house to smell like Christmas?

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:30:13 -0500

    I can recommend two different candles to try...either one will fill the
house with the scent of Christmas trees............without being yukky.
    One is the Febreze scent "fresh evergreen and snow" but that will be
hard to find.  Shouldn't be...but Americans must have hit on that candle at
the same time I did...that scent is scarce in the stores these days.

The other is made by Seagrove Candle Company (used to be Gap Creek Candles)
of North Carolina.............truly wonderful.....the name of that one is
Mistletoe Memories.  Those you can order on-line at  www.seagrovecandles.com

I have no financial interest in either of these firms (sadly)...but truly,
they are the absolute best at filling the house with a nice
scent............as opposed to Yankee Candles, which seem to smell only when
you're on top of the things......
        Peggy