[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: voting on judges

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:24:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2006 3:38:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
we had our best selection of judges when we had the one vote for one
judge..........
the most votes got intersex, the next highest amount of votes got Dogs and
then bitches.
********
Amy
I did make a motion to have it changed back to the one vote and it failed by
one vote in passing.  One board member who voted against it told me this past
weekend at the Nationals that if it comes up again she will vote for it. It
will then have to go to the membership for a vote but this is the correct way
elect judges. Not the weighted ballot. This years judges would have been
different had it been one vote and not the weighted ballot.
Maybe it will get out of the board room this time and get to the membership.

Lee Brown